Saturday, June 8, 2024

Mouse Bus Bingo & Missing Bullion Mail!

 I got some mail!!! A couple of weeks back... It's from Beanie Mouse & Co!


Another amazing Beanie card creation...

With Bus Bingo prizes!!!! AND one of the coins from the Case of the Missing Bullion!

I'm on my third... nope... wait... FOURTH (!!) Bus Bingo card... 

Oooohhh... there's also a pin badge and... a bus pass case! Excellent!!!

The coin on the right is the Missing Bullion coin... I solved this particular coin mystery a few blog posts ago. The coin on the left is... I think it's a replica coin... or something... it looks old!

Thanks Beanie!!! Don't you love getting stuffie mail... it's so much more fun than human mail!

1 comment:

  1. HURRAAAYYY!!! (although I think I've sent you a duplicate prize in the mail posted to you today...... whoops!!)

    ReplyDelete