Thursday, January 30, 2020

Onwards... to the Warm Tropical Sun

Believe it or not... I am going on another trip but... this time, it's not Victoria. No... we are going to the warm tropical sun... thank goodness.

And this time, I don't have to stowaway since this is part of my Christmas present.

Good thing cause there is NO room in this suitcase...

And it's pushing the upper limits of the weight limit at 50 lbs. Not that a little bear weighs much...

First... we go to the ferry terminal. Whew... it sure is bucketing rain here.

And... we're on! Excellent.

Ramp has been pulled up and...

We are off!

Hmmm... this is an interesting sign... do you see it?

I wonder how many people travel with their elf?

... and... whirlwind overnight at Rose's place, followed by early start and... we are through security!

I met a few RCMP colleagues...

Early start means this little bear is hungry...

Oh, a lox bagel for me?

Thanks!

We are in the international terminal but... our flight is not docked at the terminal. It is way out on the tarmac and we have to take a shuttle bus... eesh.

But I'm here! Window seat too...

Nice...

I wonder whether they have salmon on this flight...

... and...
Bing! Here we are in the warm Mexican sun! Ahhh....

I need this sweatshirt off... now!

Sooo warm... so sandy... so beautiful.

My pale Canadian bear hide needs some tanning...

And now some sleep...


3 comments:

  1. Yet ANOTHER trip for Sandy! Amazing! How do you get your secretary to do it?

    I like your shorts by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait? Ajdin is intersted in pants? Are you okay?

      Delete
  2. Glad to see the RCMP is on duty at the airport. Have fun in Mexico

    ReplyDelete