Sunday, February 2, 2020

Pool Time

Sooo... believe it or not... this bear got upgraded to the penthouse suite. Nice! We have this little balcony on the many level and...

This awesome rooftop deck with a jacuzzi...

The view from up here is amazing.

It's also beary wavy down in the ocean sooo... I may hang out up here for a while...

 Or... wait... maybe I'll go poolside!

There are several pools here and there is no one in that one... let's go.

Ah, a nice Muskoka... or Adirondack chair.... I wonder if there is a Mexican name for these chairs?

Now... to go into the water. Got my swimming trunks...

And going to keep my shirt on so I don't fry my fur...

Ohhh... so nice!


Now, time to lounge around on the beach beds... I wonder... what should I have for lunch?

Maybe I'll have smoked salmon... or bacon or... zzzzz

Oh look, we got a towel animal! I think it's a dog... maybe...


6 comments:

  1. That looks like a great vacation! That towel animal could possibly be a donkey...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you need is a nice strawberry daiquiri and a pair of sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you do it, Sandy? How do you get your secretary to take you on such nice trips all the time?

    ReplyDelete