Friday, February 14, 2020

Last Day...

Sigh... today is my last sunrise in this beautiful place...

It's sooo nice here.

I hope we can do this again soon...

But, for now, we are trekking (short trek) to the village...

Follow me... we are heading for a little shop that we know.

That's it there!

While the humans shopped... I got a pick with this charming couple...  One day I'll have to come down here for Day of the Dead.

 This is our last towel animal... dragonfly I think...


I'm going to drown my sorrows with a last cerveza...

Is the shuttle here yet? No...

Sigh... sad bear...

***sob***

Oh wait!! I forgot... Guess what... I found another stuffie pal!!!

This is Fox from Ottawa! I had seen his humans taking pictures with him around our resort and finally we got a group selfie on the last day. He's a Chapters fox... didn't get his name... But it's neat to find other traveling stuffies.


4 comments:

  1. That's a good looking fox you met. Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good things must come to an end.. unfortunately.. until.. the next adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete