Monday, January 6, 2020

Sandy's Architecture Contest

Hullo.... I don't know if you remember but when I was in England earlier this year with Little Fox, we found some pretty cool Art Deco buildings...

Like this Michelin building...

 Everybody smile!

 And then this apartment building near the Chelsea Physique Gardens...

Beanie Mouse and I are planning an Art Deco building tour of London next time I'm over there... kind of like a scavenger hunt! But it got me thinking... are there any Art Deco buildings over here...? So I went looking for places here at home... and came up with... one good one. I had to go on a bit of an adventure to get a good picture...

There we go... see.... Art Deco... nice, eh? It's known as the Wardill Residence (now housing an architect) built in 1945 - cool!

I kinda like it... and the red door!

So, do you have any cool art deco buildings where you live?

Contest Details:
Take a picture of you (the stuffie) in front of an Art Deco building where you live (or thereabouts). One entry per stuffie (sorry Beanie!). You can send the pic via email or post on your blog and send me the link... (littlecanadianbear {at} gmail {dot} com)
Winners chosen by random draw...
Deadline February 28, 2019

4 comments:

  1. We got our picture taken in front of the Savoy Hotel! That's an art deco building. https://beaniemouse.blogspot.com/2020/01/portraits-burgers-and-buses.html

    ReplyDelete