Monday, March 15, 2021

Passport for a Mouse!

 Hullo! I received some mail today. There is no return address on this envelope but... based on the envelope... it can only come from one stuffie... Beanie Mouse!


Hmmm... I wonder what's in here... A book??

This would have to be a beary small book... I wonder...

YO!!! Cocoa!!! (Did you notice that rhymes?)

"What's up???"

There's some mail here from your cuz... it's a book!

"Oooh... do you think it's my passport???"

We gotta be beary careful opening it up... let's use the exacto knife... hmmm... this is a serious top-security envelope!

***5 minutes later***
Are we in??? I think we might be in!

Huh... what's that thing in the tissue paper??

Ooh... it's my Bullion Prize from the last Sherlock Mystery!!!

Can you see? It's Benjamin Bunny from the Beatrix Potter series... cool!!!

Thanks for the mystery and the prize, Moriarty Beanie!

And there's a pretty card too and... of course...

"My new passport!!!! "

"Isn't it fab??? I sent it away ages ago so they passport office could make an official cover and..."

"Let's see if they stamped the inside..."

"Oooohhhh... ahhhh... they did!!"

"Right then... I's officially kitted out for travel adventures..."

Thanks Beanie & Co!!!

4 comments:

  1. Quite alright!!! Just need to start your adventures now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Although now there is talk of a third wave thanks to the variants. Sigh...

      Delete
  2. With your passport, the world is your oyster.

    ReplyDelete