Friday, March 5, 2021

More Mail!

 I received some more mail last week! First up... a card from... can you guess??


It's from Jerry and Ben!! See their signature?

And we know they love Peanuts... so anything with Peanuts stickers...

... is sure to be from them! And the fleur-de-lis is the piece-de-resistance as they say...

It's a Valentine's card!

Home-made too! I love it!! Thanks guys!

Well... did I get treats on V-day?? Yes I did!! I got a brownie... yum!!!

Thanks guys. I... er... didn't get Valentine's Cards done this year but... I did find a cute painted rock on a morning walk and... I send it back to you guys (and all my stuffie pals!)...

Hugs and love from Me to You!!

And... before this blog could go to post... I got more mail! This one is a postcard from Texas... the Lone Star State. I don't know about you, but we've been hearing a lot in the news about the wintery weather they received down there. It's good to know that the US Mail is still working. At first, I thought this might be a card from Droopy... but... it's not!


It's from Ajdin!!! He's been practicing his Cowboy skills down there... spending the winter down in Texas. Hmmm... I think winter followed him down there!

Thanks Ajdin!! Hope you are doing well with your lassooing skills... how's the horse-back riding coming along?

2 comments: