Monday, March 8, 2021

A Homesick Mouse

"Two Bus #11s? That's odd... but that's OK... I'll take the one on the right because there is no one sitting up front in the upper deck! That's apparently the best place to sit... Sigh..." 


"Oh, Hello. No, I'm not in London... although I really, really wish I could go there... because then I could meet up with my cousins!"

"And ride in a double-decker bus... and we'd go and get yummy food and go to art galleries and buy things and... then I could go home with them and we'd chat all night long and catch up and..."

Are you OK Cocoa?? You look a little blue?

"I'm OK... ***deep sigh***... "

***deep, tremulous, shuddering sigh...***

Uh-oh... I think Cocoa is beary homesick! I'd better figure out some adventures to take his mind off his sorrows... maybe some more geocaching. It's OK, Cocoa... we'll figure this out!

***sound of sniffing and nose blowing in the background... we won't show a picture... it's never nice when someone (particularly a stuffie) is blowing their nose...***

8 comments:

  1. OH NOOOOO!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... it was seriously tragical... we needed a whole new kleenex box!

      Delete
  2. Oh no! How about a special London tea party to cheer everyone up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps Millie will play with Coco?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minnie is not much for playing with mice... as we all know!

      Delete
  4. How about taking Cocoa to a fish and chips restaurant? Maybe split a guiness or two or thre...

    ReplyDelete