Monday, February 1, 2021

Cocoa's Passport Application Adventure

 Hey Cocoa, whatcha doin'? Reading a book?


"Sigh. I wish. No, this is the passport application form for the United Squeaks of Rodentia. A special form for those who've lost their passports."

Ummm... do you think you're going to go traveling anytime soon? I mean, what with the pandemic and all?
"Maybe... you never know... essential travel is still allowed and what if something happens and I need to visit my Beanie cousins? Eh? Better to be prepared..."


"Besides... if this form (booklet) is anything to go by... this could take weeks, maybe months!"

"So... I'm just going to start...."


Let this be a lesson to all of us... don't ever lose your passport!

***hours later***
"....zzzzz.... snort... whistle... zzz... " (ed. note: Cocoa may have sinus issues...)

Ummm... Cocoa...?? Hellloooooo... Cocooooooaaaa (that rhymes nicely).

"Who? What? Where???.... Oh... hi Sandy... "
Did you get it done??

Yup, I got it done... now I just need you to take a picture of me. It has to be a very special size... 

Ummm... Cocoa... those ears... they're way too big... errr... they are very prominent... I mean... their grandness is throwing off the photo perspective... 

No, I don't think that's any better.

Nope...

They're just sooo... wide... compared to your face...

OK... let's go with this one. And we'll crop it and... that'll just have to do!

There we go... Are you all set?
"Yup... I just need an envelope... or maybe a wheelbarrow...."

Are you going to mail that?
"Nope, I'm going to run it down to the U.S.R. (that's United Squeaks of Rodentia) Consulate... hopefully they can process it quickly."

"Wish me luck!"
Good luck but... watch out for that tail!


"Hey!! Who's playing with my tail??"

"Minnie... my tail is NOT a cat toy!!"

"I'm serious. Let... go... of... my... tail... NOW!"

"That's better... and do NOT boof me!"

"If we're going to live in this house together, we're going to have to come to an understanding... This mouse is NOT a toy!"

"Oh, for Pete's sake... Minnie... stop it!"

... let's just say... Minnie took it up a notch...

to be continued...

7 comments:

  1. OH NOOO!!! Attack of the crazy cat!!! Hope you managed to keep your tail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cocoa still has his tail... minus a few hairs/threads...

      Delete
  2. We hope Cocoa get's a passeport soon! We're always available for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats revenge. Cocoa should have given Christmas Cat his outfit back sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zzz...zzz... does Cocoa have a sleep apnea issue? Breathe Right nose strips will do the trick!

    ReplyDelete