Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The IceMouse Commeth...

 Hullo! My goodness... we got winter in a weekend! It snowed lots on Saturday (our previous blog post) and then it snowed even more on Sunday! 


Now... Cocoa hasn't really seen a lot of snow (none, actually)... soooo he wanted to make a snow mouse...

"And... I want the ears on it!!"

Right then... first a body... "Is my tummy really that big??" and then some feet and arms... and a head...

It's a bit smaller than a real mouse but... we'll run with it. Now... for the ears.

Whaddya think??? Not bad, eh?

I think that's a pretty darn good likeness if I do say so myself...

We couldn't find any tiny pebbles for eyes so made do with a few little dirt crumbles...

And... we can't forget the most important part (after the ears)...

The tail!!! It looks a bit nibble but then... Minnie the cat did nibble a bit on Cocoa's tail...

There we go... one snow mouse made to order!

And it just keeps snowing! Even though it's only around 0C... more snow came on Monday too... Good thing I've got so much winter gear!

5 comments:

  1. Thats a good looking snow mouse. Perhaps a little shredded carrot for the nose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh... that is a good idea. Alas, all the snow is gone... next year...

      Delete
  2. That's a really great snow sculpture!

    ReplyDelete