Monday, February 8, 2021

Mail Call

I got some mail!! A few weeks ago... I'm beary behind in acknowledging my mail...


Mind you, these cards came in mid-January and had been mailed before Christmas... the postal geese are getting swamped this year by all the holiday mail backlog!


First up is a card from...

Droopy Dog and the Pack (Patches, Spunky and Angus)... Aww... thanks dogs!

Hmmm... I noticed that Droopy is now adding a bit of title to his super-cool paw-made cards.... "A CCC Creation" Cool...

Thanks dogs!!

The second card is a beary nice one too... with a bear on it!

It's from Ajdin and the crew... He thanked me for all the snail mail I sent in 2020... Awww, thanks.

I've fallen off the snail mail wagon a bit lately... I think my Christmas cards were super delayed as well over Christmas. But now, with a new year... we'll see if I can get some mail going again.

Maybe even get Cocoa Beanie on board... Thanks for all the mail guys! Ooops... my sekrebeary tells me that that word is not really politically correct anymore... Hmmm... Thanks for all the mail... pals? stuffies? folk? Argh... you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment