Wednesday, September 23, 2020

And More Mail!

 Yowsa... I have been getting lots of mail lately. So cool! This is an uber cool envelope...


From Beanie Mouse of course... I think this is a map of the west coast of India... with Rangoon in there... No wait... I think that's Burma! Yes... definitely Burma... or Myanamar as we say nowadays...

I have to go onto the Found Art blog and register this card... be right back.

Oooh... this is super cool... it's a tiny playing card on the page of an old book with Arabic script I think. Beary cool.

See... Beanie is so creative...

Beanie was giving tips of buying a calligraphy set. 

Thanks Beanie!!

And... a postcard from The Alamo... I think that's in Texas... I remember one of my stuffy pals went there a few years ago I think.

Has this postcard been lost in the mail?

Ah-hah... Ajdin says he didn't forget the Alamo but he forgot to mail this card over two years ago!

I'm going to guess this is what got his last sekrebeary fired... hmph... sekrebearies... can't count on him sometimes.

See... postcard even has a stamp from 2017! Goodness.... At least it was a forever or permanent stamp...

Thanks Ajdin! How is that hunt for a new sekrebeary going?

No comments:

Post a Comment