Friday, June 19, 2020

Morning Meadow Hike - Part 2

Hullo! Welcome back... I've been hanging out on this old fence post waiting for you...

I'm sitting in front of an European Hawthorne bush... they have beary pretty flowers in the spring but they are horribly invasive.

 But they still look pretty...

Did I mention it was dewy out?? It is... very...

 OK... so... see those cliffs up there and that dead scraggly tree... I think that if I could get up there and scoot to the right... I could connect up with my other trail that I walk but... how to get up there?

 I tried a few trails into the bush but... they didn't go nowhere!

And this little bear is not scrambling up that cliff.

Oooh... these grasses are cute...

Although they could be a rush or a sedge too...

Yes... beary dewy...

This little bear's boots and jacket are getting wet!



 There's the farm over there that owns the middle meadow that has No Trespassing signs all over it... hmph.

 I tried one more side trail and... it looked a bit promising but...

Nope... although it looks beary cool in a Middle Earth kind of way.

Like there could be trolls or elves living in this limpid green wood!

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps you can tempt the farmer with the no trespassing sign to let you pass...using some of grandma's stickers as currency?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... Gramma would need to send me some more stickers... I've sent them all away on my letters...

      Delete
  2. Hmm...maybe get some of those Starbucks brownies to tempt the farmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh... that's definitely an option... I also think if I wore my camouflage outfit... I might be able to sneak through.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful pictures! My favorite is the dew pictures

    ReplyDelete