Monday, June 15, 2020

A Morning Meadow Hike

Good morning, we are off on a meadow hike today! I am trying to find different places to walk for exercise...

 Err... the only thing is... this is a tall-grass meadow!

Ah, that's better... cool!

 The dandelions are all in the puff ball stage but last night there was a lot of dew and... if you look beary closely...

Even closer....

This is what it looks like! Soooo pretty!

It's actually a bit nippy out this morning...

Glad the sun is coming up over the trees...

 There are some side trails off the meadow...

 And if you follow them... watch your step because there's a quite a steep drop-off

Down into the creek! I'm sure the dogs love this place...

I don't think I'll go down there because I might never scramble up again!

And... over there... on the other side of the creek... I could hear some "bah-ing" and...

Do you see them? There are sheep over there!

Cool... and the sun makes cute patterns in the trees...

Sorry? Is my head in the way?

 There's nobody else around at this time of the day...

 But it is beary, beary dewy and someone is getting we feet...

Huh... park boundary...

This is the other side of the farmer's field from where we sometimes go. We've bumped up against the park boundary sign at the far side of the field as well... (See my blog post from a few weeks ago)

Stay tuned and see what else I discover on this hike...

6 comments:

  1. Nice hike and amazing photo of the dandelion. Double chocolate chip brownies for breakfast after the hike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I really liked that dandelion... absolutely chocolate brownie... just no pics...

      Delete
  2. That was an amazing hike! Thanks for being the hiking guide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dew-covered dandelion puff makes an amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! And just with a cell phone camera too... quite amazing.

      Delete