Friday, December 8, 2023

Beary Special Mail!!

 There is more mail today!!


This envelope is from Baxter & Crew... I wonder if they miss me?

Awwww... it's a bearthday card!

With best wishes for my Bearthday! Thanks guys!

How old am I now, anyhow? I have no idea... 

"It's not how old you are... it's how old you behave... Stay young Sandy!"

And then there is this package, which is beary strange as it's not from any of my regular correspondents...

OMG!!! It's The Conqueror Challenge medal... for The Camino!

Oooohh.... ahhhh.... 

I love it!!!

What do you think?? I think it is beary fetching and I love the ribbon colours. Just because I am a bear does not mean I support a certain slavic country that invaded another one with provocation and put stuffies like Simon the Bear in serious danger. (Rant over)

"It looks beary good on you Sandy!"

"You know... my sekrebearies do a LOT of hiking... and The Conqueror Challenge has a virtual PCT (Pacific Crest Trail)... ah-hem...

"Are you listening??" (Editor's Note: If I was LF's sekrebearies... I'd be listening... LF has a beary baleful stare..."

I am a beary proud little bear!!! And maybe we'll do the Camino for real one day... but in the meantime... this is pretty cool...

And one more piece of mail!!!

It's a card from Beanie Mouse!

Ooohhh... a Bus Bingo prize!!! You know LF... I think that magnet is in your colours!

"Yes it is!"

"Thanks Beanie & Sandy. And... is my sekrebeary keeping up on my Bus Bingo card??? Do I even have a Bus Bingo card anymore?? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...??"

There's also one of these card tags... I love these!!! Thanks Beanie!!!

Wow, that was a cool mail haul!

4 comments:

  1. Message for LF...... since Sandy has to make a new bingo card anyway, maybe he can make YOU a new bingo card and you can start playing again???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baxter here. You got it Beanie.
    The humans signed up for the generic, ie cheap, conquer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... after Hadrian's Wall and the Jurassic Coast, we have signed up for the... 4000 km Pacific Crest Trail conqueror challenge... we might need a team approach (you can have Teams in the Conqueror challenges!).

      Delete