Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Mouse Island the Great Tsunami

 Hullo... Cocoa Beanie and I went down to the waterfront. Cocoa Beanie wanted to show me where he got washed up... (on shore... not any other washed up)...


It was right here...

Cocoa Beanie was quiet for a while... I thought I heard a few sniffles...

Are you OK, Cocoa?

"Sigh, yes... it's just sad. You see... there we all were on Mouse Island, happily doing Mouse things when this ginormous wave came out of nowhere and washed us all away. Most of my cousins were able to find coconut shells in which we could shelter. But my close cousin Navy Beanie and I were just hanging onto a piece of flotsam (or jetsam) and it was hard. I wasn't as strong as Navy Beanie and... *sniffle*... I lost my hold and...

I ended up getting sucked under the water...

There were all sorts of fish and dolphins and orcas and I thought I might be gobbled up as some kind of delicacy...

I even saw sharks in the background and screamed, but that's hard to do underwater...

Although... I still made quite a squealing noise which...

Brought some seals from afar. They saw me and I squeaked some more and...

...one of them let me ride on her head and...

... swam to shore and deposited me on that beach... but there was no sign of Navy Beanie or any of my other cousins...

TO BE CONTINUED

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes he did! And he was pretty water logged afterwards. Couldn't walk straight. Poor thing.

      Delete
  2. Yikes! What about Navy Beanie????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, what a harrowing experience. Glad Cocoa is safe and sound, but where are his buddies?...

    ReplyDelete