Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Dressing the Mouse

Hullo! As you may have noticed, Cocoa Beanie still has no clothes.


"Yes, and while being a nude mouse might work in the tropics..."

"... it's definitely not working up here in Canada. Brrr... it's cold outside!?

I know Beanie Moues is a handy knitter but... Mama is not... so we are going to have to get creative...

We went through my wardrobe and found some extra clothes of mine. Now, I'm like three sizes bigger than Coca Beanie but... maybe we'll find something.

There's this one t-shirt... maybe it'll fit?

"What do you think?? It's more like a muumuu..."

"And I think it might drag in the mud if I go outside..."

What do you think?

We also found an old toque of mine but... it's like 4 sizes too big...

I don't know that this is going to work...

We really need to find something that's more mouse-sized instead of bear-sized...

It's OK Cocoa... we'll find something...

"I sure hope so, because I want to go on adventures too!!"

11 comments:

  1. Yes, mouse-sized clothing, with lots of pockets for bits of cheese to snack on, would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I DID get Andrea to knit a vest but she's being really slow in getting it to the Post office. (what can you do??!) But she's getting paid soon so I don't think it'll be too much longer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Beanie! Get her to post it on Etsy and we'll buy it!

      Delete
  3. Don't forget accessories! A good hat makes all the difference (I should know)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh....pants are a very controversial topic. I think I'll steer clear of that one...

      Delete
    2. So true... some stuffies love 'em... others, not so much. I think Cocoa Beanie is definitely in the pantless group.

      Delete
  4. Cocoa Beanie is lucky to have a dedicated team of fashion advisors.

    ReplyDelete