Sunday, November 29, 2020

An Unexpected Occurrence

 Whhhhaaaattttt... noooo... dooonnn'ttt go in there! Ack!


Oh Hello... I am waiting in the truck while Mama runs in to get a Starbucks brownie for a certain bear but... on her way back to the truck, she suddenly deked into a thrift store... why??

Oh wait... here she comes... it's about time. I hope my warmed-up brownie is still warm... and..

Uh... what... the... heck... Beanie??? Jelly Beanie??

I think I might be hallucinating from lack of brownies!!! It can't be Beanie or Jelly Beanie cause there are still travel restrictions in place!

"My name is Cocoa Beanie!! Not Beanie or Jelly Beanie! Do you know them? I think they're my cousins. It's been soooo long...."

"I was looking for some clothes in that thrift store. Of course, typical, they have absolutely nothing in my size. And then.... out of the blue... your Mama saw me through the window, popped in and said she knew some cousins of mine and would I like to come with her. Well... how could I say No??"

Whoa... what are the odds?? First, we find Jelly Beanie four years ago in a rustic beach shelter north of here and now... Cocoa Beanie!

"But... I'm sooooo hungry... you know... I haven't had anything to eat for ages and ages..."

Luckily we have a double chocolate brownie and... maybe we can share it...

Um... wow... you're really tucking into that brownie...
"...munch... marf.... I... mmmm... LOVE... ***swallow*** chocolate...!"

OK... he's definitely one of Beanie's cousins cause I know they all love chocolate but...

"It's all gone... sigh... that was one yummy brownie... ***burp***. I feel soooo much better now"

"Nice plate by the way..."

That little mouse at the whole brownie! All by his self... sigh... but he was beary hungry so... I guess, as a good bear host... I'll go without today. (Note to self... get TWO chocolate brownie in future...)

"I'm sorry... I thought it was all for me... I was just sooo hungry"

No, that's OK Cocoa Beanie... I'm so glad that we found you and had some food that you clearly love. 

TO BE CONTINUED

9 comments:

  1. Wow!!! He doesn't muck about with his chocolate does he?!?! Practically inhaled that!!! (typical Cocoa Beanie.....!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mouse that knows what they want. Does Cocoa Beanie like cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait, what? That's amazing! With a name like Cocao Beanie, he'll fit right in with the gang! Jerry says if Cocoa needs a middle name, Jerry would be a beary good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that mouse can sure put it away! Hope you get another chocolate brownie to yourself soon. Welcome, Cocoa!

    ReplyDelete