Friday, November 29, 2019

Picnic at the Beach

Hullo... it was supposed to be nice today so I tagged along on a picnic to the beach... brrr!

It's not raining but it sure is windy!!

I spent most of the time hunkered underneath a wool blanket...

Until the food came out! What do we have here?

Hummous...

With veggie sticks...

Um? Anything else?

 What else is in here?

Seriously? A biohazard is in here?

I think I need to supervise picnic-packing more!

 Oh wait... the biohazard bag only contains plastic cutlery and salt and pepper... whew.

 Cause we have bean salad to eat...

 Along with grapes and pineapple... Sigh... is there nothing for a little bear to eat?


Cause I'm a beary hungry little bear!

Oohhhh... cold smoked salmon!!!!

This is more like it... YUM!

And for dessert...

OMG... that cookie is practically bigger than me... (definitely wider)....

But I'm not a big fan of smarties in cookies...

Ohhhh... chocolate chip cookie!! Yummers...

Ya know... this was a good picnic... the blue sky even came out for a bit...

Ah... I'll just lie here and relax... **burp**... and digest lunch. Later!

4 comments:

  1. Those cookies look awesome. Homemade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they were awesome... but not homemade... but they were bendy cookies... mmmm...

      Delete
  2. You look great in a hoodie, Sandy! Glad you found salmon to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Droopy! I think my sekrebeary is bucking for a raise or something... she's been beary attentive and solicitous lately!

      Delete