Saturday, November 9, 2019

Bearthday Bear!

Is it save to come out?? Oh yes... it is!! We are through security at the airport! Hello! I stowed away on this trip with Rose but I don't see Bar the Bear anywhere...

Rose says that Bar got busted by her mom while still at home but... I managed to sneak in under the radar. She texted Bar and he is drowning his sorrows in honey... smart!

 Almost ready to board!!

That's our plane... I wonder where we're going... I know it's somewhere warm and tropical (hence my outfit) but... the real location is still a mystery.

And we're on the plane! Can't wait to get away from the rain...

Rose sang me Happy Bearthday!! And then tried to tickle me... heh-heh!

I was rummaging through the seat pocket looking for honey packets but... nothing here... oof... it's tight in this pocket!

 OK... I'm going to find a place to nap...

***Hours later***

And we're here!!!! OMG... it is soooo warm and sunny... amazing! As for where we are... beach resort just north of Tulum, Mexico! Oh, I like it here...

I had a honey margarita...

And then worked on my suntan...

And then had a pina colada... this is the life... What a GREAT bearthday!

8 comments:

  1. Living it up! Happy Bearthday Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexico with Rose! That sounds fun!!!! Hope you took some sun tan oil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no... no sun tan oil... my fur has built in sun screen protection (I think).

      Delete
  3. Tulum? Are you going to see the pyramids? Drunk Fox is requesting more drink pictures....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet... it's hard when you stowaway... not privy to itineraries!

      Delete