Saturday, November 23, 2019

Bearthday Mail!

Whoa... so there is a whole swack of cards and letters that have piled up while I was away in Mexico... First up, a card from Ajdin!

 He has such cool stickers...

Aww... thanks...

It's from Ajdin, Miss Feathers, Uncle Tibbs, Parker and Oooogie!

Thanks guys - I love getting mail.

Then we have another card... this one is from Droopy...

It's a paw-crafted card - he does pretty good... sometimes those stickers can stick to furry paws really bad...

It's from Droopy, Spunky, Patch and Angus... goodness!

Thanks very much dawgs! Oh... and I did get an e-card from Droopy too! Those dawgs are covering all their bases! It's cause Droopy's sekrebeary was moving and things were all higgle-dee-piggle-dee... looks like things got sorted out though.



And this one is from... can you gues??

It's from Jerry and Ben! See the fleur d'lis?

 And the cupcake with a big munch taken out of it... by you know who... (no.... not Voldemort... Jerry!)

That's a pic of Ben and Jerry.. he's holding up his empty paw so I can see that the cupcake piece is gone!

Thanks guys! I had all sorts of treats down in Mexico... heh-heh...

A beary nice card...

With some cool stickers... Hmmm... I see a fudgsicle with a bite taken out of it too...

Oh... and a Starbucks gift card - my prize for scariest Halloween costume in their contest.

Thanks guys! And thanks for hosting the contest every year - it's always such fun coming up with costume ideas...

Oh, and then I received a bearthday card (ages ago) from Little Fox... he made sure his sekrebeary was on top of things! Do you see... It says "Best Fishes (I mean Wishes) on your Bearthday"... funny!

Thanks to everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, we dogs wished you Happy Birthday twice...Oops. Does that mean you're 2 years older? :) Hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, double bearthday wishes are much appreciated - it does show that you have a sekrebeary who is on top of it all!

      Delete
  2. @Sandy: I get more mail than my sekrebeary as well (unless you count bills) then the sekrebeary gets more mail...

    ReplyDelete