Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Halloween Mail!

 I received some mail last week! I like getting mail!


First up is a hand-made Halloween card. It is a brilliant design!

It's from my pal Droopy! He always makes such cool hand-made... or should I saw, pay-made cards!

Thanks Droopy!

Next... a postcard and... I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's from the Tate Modern in London!

Which means it's likely from my pal Beanie Mouse & Co.

Yup... it's from Beanie... experimenting with some sepia ink and the italic dip pen. I think it looks so good because Beanie has such good Penmouse-ship!

Thanks Beanie! I like getting mail and... I get more mail than my human!! Which is super cool!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L foxOctober 30, 2020 at 6:19 AM

    Arg. I have unopened mail too. I need to get my secretary on my mail

    ReplyDelete