Thursday, October 8, 2020

Mail Call!

I got some mail!!! I can already tell who this letter is from... It's from England... It's Mail Art... it's a Beanie Mouse creation!


I wonder where the map is from... I had a look and... looked for Skjalfandi...

 Found it! In Iceland... cool!


Oooh... another super cool card with a page from a book and a playing card. Nice! Beanie makes such cool things out ordinary things...

Beanie is offering some tips on calligraphy pens... I am still trying to find a good set...

I'm going to have to register the finding of this Lost Art card/letter!

Oh... and Beanie has been telling me that I need to get a treasure chest for my found money... however it comes to me... 

I have a couple of quarters that I found! One was in Mama's pocket and ended up in the washing machine... finders keepers I say!

But this one... is from 1974 and I found it while Mama was doing some digging in the backyard. Mine!

The new one is a 2018 coin... and much shinier...

Oh... and if you thought that was good... well, I was walking down the road in the morning and found... on the ground...

A $5 bill!!! All for me! I seriously need a treasure chest...

But what to use...??

Ah-hah... I have it... I'll use this old beer stein...

It's huge and heavy and unlikely to be taken by thieves... at least not stuffie thieves!

Cool... My treasure chest is off to a good start!

4 comments:

  1. AND your Sherlock 50p goes in there!!!! Well done on the money finds though! That's excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 dollars along the road? Was that on one of your Eco Warrior trips? If you find any pennies you get a keep those too or they not honored anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're a beary lucky stuffie. Maybe you should buy a lotto ticket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Beanie - Oh! That's a good idea!! I also got a Toonie with a bear design on it... going to put that in there too.
    @LF - I know... $5 just lying there... finders keepers! Pennies are still honoured at the banks I think... but you can't use them in the stores anymore
    @Ajdin - Hmmm... there's a thought... I could become a bearzillionaire!

    ReplyDelete