Monday, October 26, 2020

Halloween 2020

Hello! Paddington Bear here! Yes... it is really me!

Famous hat and coat....

As well as trademark Paddington Bear (PB) boots...

OK... it's not really Paddington Bear... it's me... Sandy Bear with my 2020 Halloween costume! I got all these bits second-hand... Pretty good I think!

And with Mr. Pumpkin Head...

Except, I need a few more accouterments...

Let's see... I need a suitcase... and a tag... and a jar of orange marmalade, of course....

"Please look after this bear, Thank you!"

And for the final installation...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I'm pretty pleased with it myself. I hope somebody takes me home soon... it's cold out here!

      Delete
  2. Maybe you can get a trip to darkest peru. Some photos of you as Paddington in peru would really compliment your entry. Tell mama to get her credit card and book a trip down there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! ***a while later***
      She says we are in a pandemic and ain't goin nowhere nytime soon... sigh

      Delete