Thursday, August 20, 2020

P.S. Droopy Mail

 Hullo... I am ready to spit at Blogger again... sigh... they keep tinkering with it and while some changes are good... today the photos were coming in reverse order. Argh!! Anyhoo... a few days... errr... weeks ago, I got a super cool gift from Droop Dog a book of Sherlock Holmes puzzles.

But then Droopy asked if I got the card with the book... oops...

There was a card?? I flipped through the book... no card... and then rummage through the reusable envelopes pile...

And found the bubble-pack envelope... hmmm... I think there is something in here!

Ta-dah!!! A super cool envelope too! Level 3 clearance? Bearista Bear DNA required??? Uhhh...

I don't think I want a needle to determine my DNA...

But... I have something better to establish my bona fides...

My top secret, sole of shoe, Bearista Bear credentials. 

Right then... let's open this top secret envelope.

Ooohh... beary cool message from the great Sherlock Holmes himself... 

Thanks so much Droopy!! I better get cracking on some of these puzzles!

No comments:

Post a Comment