Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Mail from Droopy!

I got some mail today! Well... that's not entirely accurate... it came last week and then sat in the mailbox for a few days until we got to it... and then Rose and Otto were here (blog posts coming much later) and... well... here we are on August 5!

Anyhow... it's from Droop's Troop! I can always tell because they have their signature Dog-Paw return address label.

The label says it's a book!! Ooohh...

I like books... let's see... how to get into this package...

Droopy used a lot of tape on this... exacto knife required...

And... are we there yet? Nope... more tape!

Droopy gets a gold medal in the Stuffie Olympics Taping a Package category!

Finally... what's in here?

O...M...D (that's Oh My Dog)... it's a Sherlock Holmes Puzzle Book!!

That is SOOOOO cool!!!!

Oh wow... there are a lot of puzzles in here... this will keep Sherlock Sandy busy for days and weeks!

Thanks Droop's Troop!!! This is super awesome!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You are such a lucky bear! Your detective files are piling up. Do you need help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need help! I might be out-sourcing some of these mysteries of my trusty comrades in arms...

      Delete
  2. Hope Sherlock Sandy can use it. Did you see the card too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah-hem... I dug out the envelope again (we reuse things like that) and... there was the card!! Good help is soo hard to find nowadays...

      Delete