Friday, May 22, 2020

More Mail for Sherlock Sandy...

Hello... Sherlock Sandy here again. I had a glut of new cases last week. I solved the one from Beanie Mouse and today... we are looking at the mail from Ajdin...

I like the fish stickers... could be a koi but could equally well be salmon!

I like this card... No to pants and yes to fish!

In case you're wondering why I know this mail is for Sherlock Sandy... I peeked!

The car is beary nice... It's been hard for Ajdin with nothing but a freezer-full of salmon and tuna to sustain him...

And he hopes to see me again sometime when we can be closer than 6 feet... is that human feet or stuffie feet?

I miss traveling and visiting my stuffie pals too!

And then we have this...

What is it?

It's addressed to me!

From the Ministry of Puzzles!! Ooohhh... exciting!

And we have... Hmmm... beary mysterious...

It looks like Morse Code perhaps??? What do you think?? I need to consult my Morse Code handbook (on Google)... Except... we have a problem...

Umm... Minnie... do you think I could have the computer?? I know the bird videos are entrancing but...

I have a beary important case I need to solve and...

Minnie? Are you even listening to me??

I don't know that the real Sherlock Holmes had to deal with the idiosyncrasies of a cat... do you?

Sigh... we will just have to be patient...

***a few minutes... several... later***

Ah-hah... I think it is Morse Code and I have found a Morse Code Translator online... Who knew such a thing existed???

Sleuthing sure has come a long way since the days of Sherlock Holmes...

OK... let's start typing...

Hmmm... "The More there is..."


And some more... Here is what the whole message sounds like in Morse Code...

"The More there is the Less you see"... wow...

That is beary profound! Very Zen and... full of Stuffie Wisdom I think... Mystery solved Ministry of Puzzles!

And... nope... the question was "What Is It?" ... hmmm... my thinking cap is on... At first I thought it was fog... because the more of that there is, the less you can see! But... the wording wasn't "The more there is, the less you can see"... sooo... I'm gonna guess even worse than fog... like nighttime or darkness... with no full moon!

6 comments:

  1. I dunno about the truth of that last statement...I can always see more bacon...

    Good work solving the puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... unless it's the more there is, the less you see because you eat more!

      Delete
  2. ADDENDUM FROM THE MINISTRY OF PUZZLES:
    "The More there is, the Less you see" is a clue. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops!!! Let me think... at first I thought it was fog... because the more of that there is, the less you can see! But... the wording wasn't "The more there is, the less you can see"... sooo... I'm gonna guess even worse than fog... like nightime or darkness... with no full moon! And go to boot!

      Delete
    2. Yes, that's correct! The answer is the dark!

      THE MINISTRY OF PUZZLES

      Delete