Saturday, May 9, 2020

Cherry Blossoms

Hello... on one of Mama's exercise walks around the neighbourhood... I got to come along! This was a few weeks ago... when the cherry blossoms were blossoming!

They sure are pretty!

These ones are pink...

It's like a big fluffy cloud of pink petals.

Just a few days later, they weren't looking so good anymore... glad I got to see them when I did.

And yes... I am wearing my cherry blossom pin from the trip I took to DC to visit Ajdin a few years ago!

And... here we have another cherry tree - this one is white though.

Not quite as inspiring as the pink ones.

And there's one more tree to show you...

A magnolia tree in our front yard!

It's almost done blooming...

Do you have any cool flowering trees where you live?

7 comments:

  1. YOU'VE GOT A MONGOLIA TREE!!!!!!!!!! IN YOUR FRONT YARD!!! Oh I'm so jealous, I love Mongolia Trees!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think there will be any cherries to eat on those trees?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm... don't think so... but I will keep my little bear eyes peeled and let you know.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Beautiful! Reminds me of the Stuffie Tour Cherry Blossom Tour!

    ReplyDelete