Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I got Mail!

I got mail!!! Actually, it was addressed to Mama but... the card inside says it's all for me! What is it?

It's the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. A trilogy in 5 books...

Thanks! I was looking for new reading material... although the Brits are a bit funny with numbers. Over here, a trilogy means 3 books but... you know the odd British sense of humour. I'm thinking I'm going to get a triple dose of that... in 5 books!

Oh... and the package is from Beanie Mouse! Forgot to mention that. Here's one of Beanie's latest creations - available on Zazzle...

I must say... Beanie sure has nice handwriting!

Thanks Beanie!!


4 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying the story....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already on to Book 4! Did Google name itself after the Googleplex in these books??

      Delete
  2. Custom artwork and books to read? Finally something for a little bear to do while quarantined.

    ReplyDelete