Thursday, December 5, 2019

Sherlock Sandy and the Conclusion of the Mystery!

Sherlock Sandy here... I was working on a backlog of cases from the summer - because I was away sooooo much!

And then... an email came in... from the Ministry of Puzzles!

Oooh.... it's the final clue!!!

And it's a word clue... which is in the email...

This looks like it will require focus!

I copied the clues into blogger... so I can work on it better... Let's see... the first clue was Norway, then Cambodia, then St. Lucia.

Oh, Hello Minnie!

Alright... where was I... right... clues all filled in...

CLUE #1:
Norway

CLUE #2:
Cambodia

CLUE #3:
St/Lucia

And now pull the coloured letters out and... we have...

N A M O S L

Huh?? Although the hint is that this is the most delicious seafood in the ocean...

I'm going to start with S-A-N because I like those three letters (they're in my name!)...

SANMOL - hmm... that doesn't look right...

SAMOLN - nor this... although that looks like!!!


SALMON!!!!

Yes! Sherlock Sandy has solved another mystery (I'll update my resume)...  And the Ministry of Puzzles says that...

WHEN YOU HAVE POSTED THE CORRECT ANSWER ON YOUR BLOG, A PRIZE WILL BE SENT TO YOU!

GOOD LUCK!

THE MINISTRY OF PUZZLES
(Excellent!)

8 comments: