Saturday, December 28, 2019

Christmas Gifts

Hullo! I got some beary cool (and useful) gifts for Christmas...

I mean... I would have preferred a pot of honey but... in the grand scheme of things... this isn't too bad.

I got clothing! And footwear!

Super cool rain galoshes with P.B. on the bottom... Nice... do you think it stands for Peanut Butter? Or P. Bear?

These will be great in our wet winters...

And then... a whole new outfit of clothing (complete with boots), which I was a bit perplexed by... since I have all this stuff already but then...

It comes with PANTS!!! Which are like gold for a stuffie...

Remember last year's outfit? Or was it the year before?

See... no pants!

None...

And while my friend Ajdin can do the pant-less look beary well... me... not so much.

And voila... a pair spare of jeans comes in beary handy!

And I can wear it with galoshes or...

Cool leather boots...

And... I got a secret Christmas present... all shall be revealed in the new year... let's just say... it involves another trip!

10 comments:

  1. PB stands for Paddington Bear, doesn't it??? ANOTHER TRIP?? Where you going?!?!??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh... Paddington Bear boots!? You think so?? That's soooo cool! Stay tuned for upcoming trip(s)...

      Delete
  2. Great clothes! The sweater looks great! Now, you just need a bear-sized Hogwarts robe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PB.. Paddington Bear.. hmm makes sense! they look great on you - I need to get a pair

    ReplyDelete