Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Extra Cool Mail!

Hullo! I got some beary mysterious mail last week... It was addressed to me but mailed from a local address. Now, I know that I am famous globally but... locally?? Not so much...

And... the envelope said "Do not bend pls"... and had a cool tree stamp on it. I wonder what it could be?

And... a "Thank You" sticker on the back... cool!!

Alright, let's open this up... the suspense is killing me!

Oooohhh... it's from Ajdin!!! It says "Hello Sandy! Thank you for your Paw-sitivity during this time! Hope you enjoy this sticker! Keep on adventuring. Ajdin"...

Awww... that's so sweet. Thanks Ajdin!

And this is paws-down THE coolest sticker I've ever seen... It's cut in the shape of the province of BC with mountains and a lake and bear on it...

See...

I could put it on a waterbottle or the car or a journal or a computer or wherever...

That is so cool! I'm going to have to think about that a bit... where to put it... where to put it...

5 comments:

  1. That is a COOL sticker....plus it's locally made.
    My vote is for a waterbottle. Bears need to stay hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am beary glad you like it! Wonder where you will put it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! And I'm glad it has Vancouver Island on there!

      Delete