Saturday, September 30, 2023

Visiting Grampa's Grave

We went up to the cemetery to visit Grampa's grave. Gramma has been busy tending it over the summer and added some marigolds.

It looks beary nice. Still hard to believe he's gone.


Gramma usually comes up once a week to tend the flowers.

On the way home, we stopped to do some shopping and I found these cool building murals! Do you see the beeees on the fireweed!!!?


There is going to be LOTS of fireweed in BC next year - so many forest fires this year.

And we saw this one too!!!

And then we helped Gramma do some cooking... is it salmon?!

Noooo... it's apples! For apple juice... sigh.

No salmon??... sniff....

I asked Gramma if we were having salmon for dinner...

Errrr... nooooo...

We are having chicken!

I am putting in an order for salmon!!! And I hope Gramma comes through!

While the salmon... er... chicken was cooking... I worked on a puzzle... 

Well, I guess it looks yummy... 

And it was yummy! But... salmon!!! I am a grand-bear not a grand-fox!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Baxter here: My pal LF would love the chicken so LF is giving big points to Grandma. The beer looks good......

    ReplyDelete