Thursday, January 6, 2022

More Christmas Mail!

 I received another piece of Christmas mail last week!


This one has some nice stickers on it!

This little bear loves stickers!

ooohhhhh.... a turtle Christmas card!! Cool!!!

I wonder if the sender is somewhere warm and tropical??

Nope... it's Ajdin and Co! He is wishing us an awesome 2022!!

And Ajdin is wondering if that might be an Oogie relation... could be...

Ajdin's been offline for several months so it's good to see that he's back with us. I wonder if he got a new sekrebeary?? Having to rely on human sekrebearies is one of the banes of a stuffie life!!! Thanks Ajdin!!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope I can get a new secretary this year... my old one wasn't so bad I think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know... sometimes you just have to go with "good enough"...

      Delete
  2. A year can change one's perspective on a lot of things...like secretary performance, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beary true... the alternative... no sekrebeary at all... well... that has its own consequences!

      Delete