Monday, January 10, 2022

Painting Supervisor

 Hullo! Guess what I am doing?? Yup... supervising the painting of the living room... This was at the end of November. The walls were a builder beige colour and we are going with a soft grey. There is lots of preparation beforehand...



And we had some help from Vancouver... can you tell whose hand that is?

See... pale grey... hmmm... crappy lighting!

And one wall in the kitchen went a darker blue...

Here's our helper!!! It's Rose!

This little bear ordered some pizza for the hungry workers... This was an x-tra large and it is ginormous!

Let's eat!

7 comments:

  1. yummy pizza...... we're hungry now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, where was the drool alert? Now my computer screen is all icky. Maybe I should start wearing a bib when I read your blog...what do you think?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a great idea.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm... I will definitely try to remember the drool alert... sorry about the ickiness! Bib might be a good idea...

      Delete
  3. I must say Sandy you have the nicest painting clothes of anyone I know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes well... I was a Painting Supervisor... we are not expected to come anywhere near a can of paint or a wet paint wall... rank has its privileges you know...

      Delete