Monday, January 11, 2021

The Cat in the Sweater went Back

 Sigh... bye Minnie. I'll miss you!! I hope you have a good 2021 and hopefully I'll see you next Christmas...


Oh, there's someone coming??
Oh, Hi. I have to go now. Christmas is over you know and all the Christmas stuffies are heading off till next Christmas... and... well... you know... they'll laugh at me if I'm naked...


***sound of crickets chirping***

Sigh... Cocoa Beanie here... I think it's only fair that I have Cat his sweater back...

It's OK Cocoa... we'll find something else. And soon the UK parcel will be here!

I know... this was just such a perfect fit for a little mouse...

But it's the right thing to do...

Here you go, cat... I don't want you to be naked for the whole year. 

Awww... thanks Cocoa!!! You're the best!! 

***sniff***... so nice to see stuffies reconciling!

Right then, I'm off!!!! Have a great year everybody and I'll see you in December!

Bye!! Bye cat... hmmm... shoulda got his name, come to think of it, coulda written him a postcard or something... ah well...

Are you OK, Cocoa?? 

I guess... I just wanted to be able to go on adventures out in the world and... now I have to wait until we get that parcel...

To Be Continued...

5 comments:

  1. Perhaps you can get cat a satchel of catnip or some tuna as a thank you gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocoa, if you have any spare fabric around, cut a little circle in the top and you could have a make-shift poncho. Clothes are overrated (sorry Sandy) I haven't worn an outfit in years and have adapted well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great idea - you have some good ideas Little Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LF is one of those stuffies that looks good in the buff.

    ReplyDelete