Monday, January 18, 2021

A Well-Dressed Mouse

 There, there, it's all right... we'll find something for you to wear Cocoa Beanie!!!

"But when!!!!"...


"How about now?" said a silky smooth, well-dressed voice. Eh? What???

"Hi Cocoa, I'm Penelope Sophia Wilhelmine Louise Bear... also one of the Christmas stuffies. I heard you were down on your luck and needing something to wear. I think I can help!"

"I've got this little vest that I really don't need and I think... well... I think it just might fit you and look smashing to boot! Why not try it on?"

Whaaattt!!! It fits!!! Cool!

And it's got a hoodie too!!!

This is sooooo cool! Thanks er... Penelope Sophia Louise... no... wait... Wilhelmine...
"It's OK, just call me Penny Bear!"

Thanks Penny Bear!! Are you going to be needing this back? Because if not, I'm going to cut these lonnnnggg ties before I trip over them...

"Nope, all yours my little mouse friend!!"

I knew a bear would come through in the end!

But if we cut those ties, we're going to need some sort of a pin or clasp to keep that vest done up in front... take your pick Cocoa!

These two look nice, I think I'll go with the City of Nanaimo one! Cause it looks adventurous and I want to go on adventures!

There we go... one well-dressed mouse all kitted up and ready for adventures!


Now... if only the rain would stop....

6 comments: