Friday, November 9, 2018

Happy Bearthdy to Me!

Hello. It's my bearthday! I can't remember how old I am but... my sekrebeary really outdid herself this year.... She ordered me the new 2018 Christmas Wardrobe Collection outfit! It is a beary fetching red and white outfit... very Canadian, eh?

Whaddaya think? Not bed, eh? There's only one tiny... errr... itsy-bitsy... umm... well... hiccup with it.

There are NO pants!! Which makes me think that my pal Ajdin, famous for his pantless bare bear bum look, has taken up a fashion consultant side-gig with Starbucks. I know he's been super busy lately so... this might explain it... I've never tried the pantless look... I must say... it's a bit, er... chilly on the legs. Particularly up here in the north... What do you all think about it?

11 comments:

  1. Maybe you could find some long warm socks to cover the legs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob T Bear would be well pleased!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think Ajdin's paws are all over this design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. You do look beary fetching in your new outfit.

      Delete
    2. I agree with both of you - Ajdin has taken on a side gig...

      Delete
  4. Happy Bearthday! We asked for this same sweater from Santa, so I hop that is ok that we match. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's OK... we Canadians are pretty laid back about sharing our national colours... heh heh

      Delete
  5. Happy Bearthday! You look quite dashing in your new outfit! Kudos to your sekretary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ajdin! Do you think she's bucking for a better sekrebeary evaluation than last year?

      Delete