Wednesday, July 24, 2024

A Beary Special Section of the Welcome Book in Sandy's Bearbnb

Hullo! Today... I am going to show you our Welcome Binder... aka... the House Manaul. It is a beary important part of any Bearbnb and tells guests how to operate appliances, where to find different things, etc.


Ours has expanded over the years as we've added more and more sections. We have a section for kids... and another one with things to do and places to go. But today... I am going to show you the BEST and MOST IMPORTANT section... 

Yes... Is is the Section for the Young at Heart! And it's all about... 

.... MEEEEEE!!!!

There's a whole section on who I am and pics of me on some of my adventures...

I mean... any visiting stuffies need to know who their host is, right?

Then there is a section on Sandy's Selfie Chair... where visiting stuffies can get a selfie with Yours Truly (that would be me!). And another page explaining the Travel Journal stamp... and how to get their stuffie passport stamped...

And finally, there's a section on the BookCrossing books...

Can you think of any other sections I should include in the Welcome Binder? I want stuffies to feel welcome!

2 comments: