Wednesday, July 10, 2024

The Bearbnb Tourism Info Centre

 Hullo! As a Bearbnb host, I like to provide our guests with lots of information to help them plan their stay.


We have an Info Board at the front door with all sorts of brochures for local attractions.

There is so much to do here!!

Some of these I haven't even done... like the Malahat Skywalk. It is high on my list!

Of course... trails... I know trails!

Vancouver Island is soooo beautiful and there is a LOT to see and do.

Remember... if you ever come here, drop me a line... I have lots of tips!

The other thing we have is a laminated wall map of Vancouver Island. Did you know Vancouver Island is the same size as Belgium? But soooo much of it is much harder to get to than most of Belgium!

I put coloured, numbered dots on the map...

Can you guess why?

We have a list of Our Favourite Places!

If I could sing... I'd be singing that song from The Sound of Music... My Favourite Things... but it would be... My Favourite Places! .... It's probably a good thing that I can't sing... (although I can rhyme!).

Finally... we have some brochures and bigger promo materials on the coffee table...

Lots of guests love our Info Centre - it gives them ideas on what to do!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad goats on the roof made it on the list. Starbucks wasn't though???

    ReplyDelete