Sunday, July 21, 2024

Mail Call!!

I received some mail in June!! 

First up, a postcard from...

... Jerry & Ben! They went to Split Rock Lighthouse I think they've been there before...

They go on some cool trips!

They even crossed the border and went to Fort William in Ontario and checked out Kakabeka Falls... beary impressive.

Sounds like a place to add to my Cross-Canada-Road-Trip Bucket List... whenever that happens.

Then there's an envelope from Beanie Mouse!

With Harry Potter stamps!!

And a beary nifty card...


Nice gold foil paper... and a lino print I think.

Oooohhh... it's a Bus Bingo prize!!! 

And Beanie's right... I need to make another Bus Bingo card!

It's a neat little antiquey coin...

With some caesar guy on the back... you know... I think I just got another idea for a Halloween costume!!!

I like these coins! They are cool!

2 comments:

  1. We were SO happy to visit Timmy H…several times…while up in CAnada!

    ReplyDelete