Saturday, March 9, 2024

Progress on the Virtual Pacific Crest Trail

 Yep, another hike... actually we are doing daily hikes of 5-7 km... that is every day! This little bear is going to be in fine shape in a few months!


Today we are doing some uphill hiking because... well... because then you get views!

Ooooh.... ahhhh... we weren't the only ones up here either though.

That is a great view over the Salish Sea towards the mainland. 

I wonder if I could hike up here in the dark and catch the sunrise?

Might need to put a headlamp in my little backpack.

And... more uphill climbing!

Which gives a lovely view of the mountain out to the west... 

One day... one day I will hike that mountain!

In the meantime... I practiced my climbing skills... 

Because you never... oof... 

Know... ugh... 

When you... whoops!

Might... grunt...

Need to have some climbing expertise!

Onwards!

OMG... I am pooped!

That was 6 km in 1.5 hours... I need a rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment