Saturday, March 2, 2024

Beary Belated Bearthday Mail!

Hullo! Guess what? Yep... I went and donated blood today!


I got a sticker to!! 

You know... blood donors are legit Heros? Yes, we are... like Superman ain't got nuthin' on us!

And, of course, I am type B blood type (B for bear you know)...

And I received some mail (this post is from early Feb)... It is from Beanie Mouse... and the front says... "Surface Mail"...

Which might explain this... It was mailed September 26, 2023! That is just over 4 months!

Now that is a long time! It must have come via sail boat and then dog sled and then snails...

Ooh, a cool Harry Potter card!

"Hope this reaches you in time for your birthday"...

Um. Well, normally Surface Mail takes 5-6 weeks so normally it would have arrived in time for my birthday on 9 November but... obviously... the snails were on strike or something.

Ooooohhhh... A Sherlock Escape Book!!!

It's a mystery and you can't move on to the next clue until you solve the previous one. Wow!

Thanks Beanie!!! That is beary cool. Looking forward to solving this!

Now... I think I'm feeling faint... this little bear needs chocolate! It helps to have chocolate after blood donation you know...

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Glad it arrived!!! (at last!) Now, go get that chocolate....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 months? Yikes. I'm impressed it arrived

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took it's sweet time... mail coming here from the UK takes FOREVER. The opposite direction goes super fast... not sure why.

      Delete