Wednesday, August 24, 2022

One more Campfire

 Sigh... oh, hullo! Ya know... I've been home for a month or so now and... I have to say... it's kind of quiet here without that chatty Cocoa Beanie. I never thought I'd say it, but I kinda miss the little guy.

Normally I'd offer him a smore but... I guess I'll have to eat them all myself.  (For those of you who missed the memo... Cocoa headed off to the UK for a Mouse Reunion with his Beanie Mouse cousins!)


Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm having a campfire!! (These photos were taken a few weeks ago before the fire ban kicked in).

I know Jerry and Ben were talking about coming up for a visit too... wonder if they still have plans.

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to eat this all by myself!!


 

 

4 comments:

  1. Missing the mouse, huh?? Well Cocoa told me to tell you to look in the round tin. Maybe you'll find something to cheer you up. Jus' sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait what!!!! The round tin??? I am just seeing this now... going to have to go and look and... hmmm... there are a few round tins... this might take a while!!

      Delete
  2. That looks good, whatever you are eating. :)

    ReplyDelete