Saturday, August 6, 2022

Hullo!!! Sooo... two things are on my mind today... One is... what the heck happened to Cocoa Beanie? He didn't even leave a note!!! And the other is...


Tackling a true mountain of mail that's piled up in my absence!!!

I mean... seriously... this might take a while! Mind you, Cocoa did open some of it but still...

First up... a card from Beanie Mouse! That looks like the Gerber baby but it's not...


Ooohhh... a menu from a Persian restaurant... (drool)

Beanie sent Bus Bingo prizes!!! Hooray!!!

But where are they???

Uh-oh... there's another note in here... maybe the Dept of Homeland Security confiscated them?

The note says... "Deer Sandy, I am going away! On a trip!! (angry face) I kept the prises!"

Uh-oh!!! I know Cocoa was quite miffed that I went away for sooooo long! But... keeping the prizes??? That's so not cool Cocoa! Not cool at all. Hmph...

I'll just have to... do... something... not  sure what yet... but I WILL think of something! Hmph...


Anyhow... what else... we got a postcard!

It's from Little Fox!! Cool!

I have to catch up on his blog. I think he went to Alaska!!

And then a postcard from Savannah, Georgia. I don't know anyone in Georgia but...

It's from Droopy the Dog! He and Ajdin went on a tour of the southeast! Cool!

I wonder if they ate shrimp while they were down there?

And then a card from Jerry & Ben (before I arrived)... they went and saw Babe the Blue Ox and Paul Bunyan!

And the card was only addressed to me...

You know... I can kind of see Cocoa's point... everybody and their dog has been travelling this summer (including me) and poor Cocoa was left here all alone. I can see why he snapped and booked himself a trip too! But still.... he coulda waited until I came home!

Anyhow... more mail!!

This card was from J&B while I was still enroute home...

That was an adventure in itself. I could write a book about that one!

And another postcard - from Driftwood Beach on Jekyll Island. Cool... I wonder why it's named Jekyll Island?

It's from Ajdin!! Hmmmm... and episode of the Walking Dead was filmed on this island...

Shouldn't it be named Walking Dead Island maybe? Or is that too scary?

Whew... more mail!! This is from Beanie Mouse!! It's unopened and addressed to Cocoa and I.

It's got some cool stickers on it too!

Sorry Cocoa... going to open this mail!

A super cool Beanie card!

With a menu for a Persian restaurant... Yum!

Oh geez... so many choices!

How about the Gheymeh?? Chunks of boneless lamb leg, split peas, fried potato (chips) and dried lime cooked in saffron and tomato sauce, served with saffron steamed basmati rice."

Sold!!! I'll have that please!

And a long card from Beanie and Co! Ooohh... with another clue for Sherlock Sandy!

Uh-huh.. and here's where the mice got into mischief and Beanie send to please send Cocoa over for a visit.

Still... coulda waited for me... hmph!

A nice postcard and...

A clue!!!
"A heptagonal coin of new circulation" (that would be a 20p or 50p)
"Celebrates a change in our country's population" (census?)
"With incoming migration from worldwide society" (hmmm... immigration?)
"Increasing the trade and social variety" (immigration? diversity?)
"What is the commemoration coin?" (errrr....???)

Is it the Diversity Built Britain 50p coin??

Did we get it right??? Hope so... and yes... there is still MORE mail... but that's enough for now. The next bit of mail from Beanie is beary exciting!!!!

 

11 comments:

  1. Exciting Beanie Mail??? More exciting than bingo prizes and a coin clue??? I can't remember what I sent now......!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool mail haul. Perhaps you and cocoa should arrange a trip together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arg. My comments are coming up anonymous. Phooey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... blogger is silly sometimes. Cocoa is having a blast with his cousins. I wish I was there too... sigh.

      Delete
  4. That's a ton of mail! Where did Cocoa go? And when should we expect him back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Droopy - you need to catch up on MY blog!!!!!

      Delete
    2. While I was visiting Jerry and Ben... and getting caught up in travel chaos... Cocoa decided, on his own, to go to London!!! without me!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know... and I have another stack that's built up in the last few weeks... I am falling farther behind!

      Delete