Friday, July 24, 2020

More mail!!

I got more mail!!! Wow... bonanza! Today, I have two envelopes...

This one is from Hammie and G!

Awww... that's a cute card. G made that herself - it reminds me of our two cats we used to have - Rascal and Spooky... miss those kitties. Their chickens are laying eggs again - yay! Small eggs, but incredibly yummy... I can only imagine.

Thanks Hammie & G - love the card!

And... we have a card from... hmmm...

Judging by the stickers on the back... I would say Droopy Dog & Pack!

It's good to see other sticker aficionados out there!

Hmmm... this end of the envelope is unsealed... I hope nothing is missing... like dog treats or something.

But then... I'm a bear... so why would I get dog treats? Good question!

Oh, but it's a nice dog card!!

Hah! Excavation devices... that's funny!!!


And the collar is a tracking accesory!

With an exterior finish and optical sensors!

And the tail is a mood indicator... I think humans need tails too... with everyone wearing masks it's hard to tell moods anymore!

Droopy and Co are still washing their paws lots... which is good. I am doing the same up here... but there are always the goof-offs that don't want to wear masks or wash paws. Hmph... Oh... and there's a cat sticker too and greetings to Minnie!

I'll pass those along to Minnie! Thanks for the card Droopy!

4 comments:

  1. Yes...my troop and I are learning how to identify the humans in our lives from their eye areas only. And "He wore a mask" is no longer a helpful identifier to the police, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mail is so fun isn't it? Especially when it's fun mail and not bills. We are keeping the postal service in business

    ReplyDelete