Friday, August 30, 2019

Passing the Torch

Ah-hem... I call this meeting to ord... where the heck is everyone?

Yoo-hoo!!!!! Meeting!!! Get your stuffie butts over here!

Right then... as you know... we were charged with taking care of Sandy's responsibilities while he's been gallivanting... er... traveling the world. So, let's have a report from each member...

I'll start... I supervised this committee while Sandy was gone and called meetings and... why are you all looking at me funny?

It is I, Chef Theodore, I have been run ragged cooking meals while Sandy is away. I need a vacation!

And me, Rusty... I went up to see Gramma and I am absolutely a pooped pup!

Hiya, Zotti here, I've been so busy in the garden, I haven't even had time to turn around get photos done!

Brumm here... same with me... I've been supervising the kitchen install and hounding the contractors to finish up the loose ends - beary stressful!

Stiiiiiccccckkkkkkyyyyyyy herrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee... IIiiiiiiiiiii ddddddiiiiiiiddddddnnnnnnttttt seeee theeeeee occcceeeaaaannnnnnn aaaaatttttt alllll....

OK, Sticky, that's great. Thanks for your report. Bär here... I can't speak for the other stuffies but...  I don't know how Sandy does it!!! I was just trying to stay on top of blogging and mail and I had couldn't do it! I think maybe we all could have used some more help and less supervision... ahem...

Well... yes... so... righ then... Waldi anything to report? No, I guess Rusty did most of the walking.... Anyhow... sooo... what about organising a welcome home party for Sandy??? I could supervise!

***mass exodus***

I guess that's a "no" then... hmmm... will have to involve the humans then... I've heard a certain young lady is going to be visiting us! Leo the Lion signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Party? Hint...hint....hint....Bar, perhaps you should mail some invitations.

    Now, you stuffies have done a great job. I think Sandy SHOULD have a thank you party for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have done a great job filling in!

    ReplyDelete