Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Globe-Trotting Bear

 Hmmm.... is there still room in here? Could I breathe in here?

Oh hello? It's me... globe-trotting Sandy Bear. I'm reporting from somewhere... not sure where anymore! I don't know whether I'm coming or going!! And I'm sure you don't either! Between going to England in May and then hanging out with Little Fox for a few months... it's been a busy summer! And next, I'm off to visit Jerry & Ben... but... I had a layover in Vancouver...

And got wind that Rose's mom was going on a special trip... I eavesdropped a bit and... well... I'm gonna stow away! Rose had a change of clothes in her stuffie drawer and... voila... I am well-dressed for this trip, I think!

Now... the only question is... where to stow away? In the luggage?

Or in the hand-bag??

I checked with Paddington and he suggested hand bag stowage would have more snacks... which is true! And by the time Rose's mom opens her bag... it'll be too late!

Sshhh.... be verwy verwy quiet...

Just gotta... umph... get the zipper done up from the inside... ergghhh!!! Stay tuned!

8 comments: