Saturday, March 2, 2019

Where is Spring?

OK... is it just me or... is this like, a really long winter? We still have snow!!!

But... I noticed that our little garden flag out front was still a snow man and... began to wonder... maybe all this snow was... my fault? Or the fault of the humans for not changing out the yard decor?

Is that even possible???

Oh... and we still had a snowman entrance mat our front... OK... this little bear is taking matters into his own paws!!!

I rummaged around in some boxes and found our spring garden flag...


I hope this works...

And... I'm going to go in and get changed... just to show the weather gods that I mean business... Be gone Winter... come on Spring!

Ooooh... I think it worked!!!

 Green grass... ahhh....

Do you think there are any flowers out yet?

Ah-hah! Snow drops!

And some crocuses!!

And heather... I think spring is finally here! Which means there will be a LOT of yard work requiring stuffie supervision... I wonder if Jerry & Ben are available?

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Spring is here for me too. I didn't know you could change the season so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, nice job bringing in spring, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that flag has magic powers. So if you put out a flag with a picture of a honey jar and maybe some chocolate chip cookies...

    ReplyDelete