Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Some Stuffie Friends

Hello - I was reading one of my pal's blogs the other day - Little Fox - perhaps you've heard of him? Intrepid adventurer and archaeologist... that's him! Anyhow... he went to Florida and met a bunch of stuffies at Sea World... some of whom bear (hah!) a passing resemblance to other pal... Oogie! Anyhow... I realized that I might know a few other stuffies who might be related to Oogie... so I went on a quest.

Wanna come along?? OK... let's go... first up... we have to look... well... up!

Yes indeedy... I wouldn't have believed it either... this is a beary special turtle...

The Wall Turtle... I didn't get into a long conversation with Wall Turtle because... well... you know... this blog does need to get posted soon.

Then I met this little guy... little... but disproportionately heavy... not that that's a bad thing of course... or that he needs to lose weight... heavens no... I didn't mean that. ... OK... moving right along then!

Hmmm... odd colouring on this one... the Apricot Green Shelled Turtle. Intriguging...

So far I haven't met any that look a heck of a lot like Oogie but... we still have a few more to track down.

Ah... this is more like it... but this one... her name is Slo (I wonder why)... says she's never heard of an Oogie. I even tried pronouncing it Oooooooooooooogggggggiiiiieeee... but no luck. Maybe I just don't speak turtle very well?

Goodness! And this is one the renowned Behemoth Turtles!!!  Look at those flippers...

Oh... what have we here?? Hmmm... those eyes kind of remind me of Oogie a bit... what do you think?

Oooh... one could get lost in those eyes!

Well then... is it time for gardening yet? Apparently not... cause even though I have pronounced spring... we still have some lingering snow piles... stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. Was there a turtle convention up North?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a lot of turtle acquaintances. The last one especially resembles Ooogie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the last one was Ooogie's cousin.

    ReplyDelete